No-bake cookies are exactly how they sound: you don’t need to bake them to make delicious treats. Most no-bake cookie recipes require you to melt butter, milk, and sugar together to form a caramel or fudge-like base to hold the cookie together, but no-bakes like Rice Krispie Treats use marshmallow to hold the treat together.
No-bake cookies are the perfect treat for on-the-go because they take few ingredients, little effort, and just ten minutes to make. They’re sure to become your new favorite cookie.
Our Favorite No-Bake Cookie Recipes
Try any of the no-bake cookie recipes below to find your new favorite no-bake. From microwave cookies to Rice Krispie Treats, there are plenty of tasty options to choose from.
- Cranberry Coconut Bars
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Drops
- Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
- Rocky Road Bars
- Snow Topped Mountains
- Tropical Orange and Coconut Balls
- Chocolate Chip Oat No-Bake Cookies
- Golden Citrus No-Bake Cookies
- Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookie
- Chocolate Haystacks No-Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Balls
(Updated from May 27, 2014)