Make this scrumptious stuffed French toast with a sliced strawberry and cream cheese filling. Top it off with a lemon syrup, and your French toast will taste like a strawberry-lemon cheesecake.
Not a Fan of Strawberry Stuffed French Toast?
If you’re not a fan of strawberries, use raspberries or your favorite fruit instead. You can still use the cream cheese pastry filling, or you can use a different one like Bavarian cream pastry filling instead.
We have plenty of options to choose from, so pick your favorite.
Strawberry Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast Recipe
- Slice the strawberries. A strawberry slicer slices them thinly, the perfect size, and is quick and easy. Sprinkle a little sugar over the strawberries to sweeten them.
- Make French toast. Keep warm in a tortilla keeper or in a 200-degree oven.
- Spread cream cheese pastry filling on half of the slices.
- Spread sliced strawberries over the cream cheese. Top with the other slices of French toast.
- Serve with warm lemon syrup.