These cinnamon biscuits are a favorite. We’ve vamped up a classic cinnamon biscuit recipe by adding cinnamon chips to give a punch of flavor in every bite. The combination of cinnamon chips and brown sugar flavor is fantastic. You may experiment with other flavors.
Cinnamon Burst Biscuits Recipe
- 3 cups just-add-water buttermilk biscuit mix
- 3/4 cup cool water
- 3/4 cup cinnamon chips
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar flavor
- melted butter for brushing on the biscuits
- cinnamon sugar for sprinkling
- Add the cinnamon chips and the sugar to the mix and stir.
- Add the flavor to the water. Add the water to the mix, chip, and sugar mixture and combine according to package directions.
- Cut the biscuits. Brush the tops with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake according to package directions.
This recipe makes 10 to 12 biscuits.