This chocolate no-churn ice cream is so simple to make that it’s amazing. It has only three ingredients: heavy whipping cream, condensed milk, and chocolate syrup. How could anything go wrong with those three ingredients? It’s a match made in chocolate heaven.
It’s really quite good, and once you have the ingredients on the counter, you should be able to whip it up in minutes. How could you get any simpler–only three ingredients and three simple steps?
The Chocolate No-Churn Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup chocolate syrup
1. Beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
2. Fold in the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate syrup.
3. Pour it into a one-quart pan or baking dish and freeze.
Baker’s note: With this recipe, you can use our Frozen Treat Maker to make icicle-type ice cream treats on a stick.
Variations on the Chocolate No-Churn Ice Cream
Rocky Road No-Churn Ice Cream Recipe
Make as above but fold 1/2 cup chopped walnuts and 2/3 cup miniature marshmallows into the ice cream before freezing.
Chocolate Walnut No-Churn Ice Cream Recipe
Make as above but fold 1/2 cup chopped walnuts into the ice cream before freezing.