Get your Bavarian Cream Filling for just $2 per pound! Each pack makes 3 pies. Add it to cart and use code “ZBPIE” at checkout.
Make this Fabulous Banana Cream Pie in 20 Minutes
Make it for just a few bucks!
Welcome to the best, quickest, and easiest banana cream pie you will ever make!
- Best tasting! You won’t find a better tasting pie that can be made in under twenty minutes.
- Made with real Bavarian cream! The Bavarian cream is authentic, none of that pudding nonsense, so it has a great taste that’s hard to beat.
Here’s How to Make the Banana Cream Pie
Step 1: Mix the Pie Crust
With a pie crust mix, you can make your pie crust just like the bakeshop. Just add water, mix it for a minute, and form the pie dough.
Step 2: Prepare the Filling
Step 3: Bake the Crust and Fill the Pie
Slice the bananas and whip the Bavarian cream while the crust is baking. Pull it out when it’s done and fill the pie.
And just like that, you’re all done! Just as promised, you’ll have the best, quickest, and easiest banana cream pie!
Your fun with bananas doesn’t have to end here. All you need to do is tell us where to send more yummy ways to use your bananas, and you’ll get a free mix too!
Keep reading below for the recipe.Banana Cream Pie Banana Cream Pie
- Pie crust mix to make a single nine-inch crust
- 2 or 3 ripe bananas
- Bavarian cream filling
- Whipped cream topping
- Make the pie crust according to the instructions on the back of the package. Let it cool before adding the filling.
- While the pie crust is baking, slice the bananas and whip the Bavarian cream filling.
- Layer the banana slices at the bottom and cover the pie with the cream filling. Garnish with whipped cream topping.
About the Bavarian Cream
The Bavarian Cream Filling is a premade pie filling and is one of our favorites. Each pack comes as a two-pound tube. All you have to do is snip off a corner, squeeze out as much as you need, and store the rest for future use. One pack of Bavarian Cream Filling will make about three banana cream pies.
Banana Cream Pie Variations
Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
To make chocolate banana cream pie, simply use chocolate Bavarian cream filling instead of the plain Bavarian cream filling.
Black Bottom Banana Cream Pie
To make a black bottom banana cream pie, make as above except add a layer of chocolate ganache across the bottom of the pie crust, a chocolate layer under the banana filling. Here’s how to make it your own chocolate ganache.
(Updated from May 25, 2014)