This mashed potato salad is a must in the summertime. It includes peas, corn, and peppers to give the look of a fiesta in your potatoes. This recipe makes a large salad, enough to serve a group of eight to ten.
- 2 pounds new red potatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 1 1/2 cups canned whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup red peppers, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the potatoes into large chunks and boil them in salted water until they are tender but not mushy. (It’s not necessary to peel the potatoes.)
- Drain the potatoes and let them cool. Mash or rice the potatoes.
- Mix the mayonnaise and vinegar together. Stir the dressing into the potatoes until you have a creamy mixture. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in the green onions, peas, corn, and red peppers. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Other Articles You May be Interested In
- The Potato Ricer: The End of Gummy Potatoes
- How to Make Twice Baked Potatoes
- Merri Ann’s Crockpot Potatoes
- How to Make Crispy Hash browns
- How to Use Your Leftover Ham
- 13 Ways to Make Mashed Potatoes
Easy Make Ahead Meals. Save time in the kitchen with easy make-ahead meals like calzones, quiche, and French toast. Get recipes, variations, tips, and more. Just tell us where to send it.
Bread Mixes. We know breads! To get innovative ideas for breads and regular special offers on bread mixes, join our bread interest group. Our bread mixes are suitable for both bread machine and oven.
Follow us. If you would like to follow us and receive more articles and offers, tell us where to send them.
Share this with your friends who love to cook and bake!