This huckleberry fudge recipe and so tasty, you won’t want to g back to regular fudge. It uses real huckleberry flavor and purple food coloring to give it a real pop, but you can also use this easy fudge recipe as a template to make your favorite flavors.
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons huckleberry flavor
- 12 oz. pkg white chocolate wafers
- 3 drops purple food coloring (optional-our electric purple was perfect)
- 3/4 cup pecan pieces (optional)
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time until smooth. Add the huckleberry flavor.
- Melt chocolate wafers in the microwave on or your stove top.
- Stir in melted wafers & optional pecans.
- Barely stir in the food coloring just to make a swirled effect if desired.
- Spread into 8 inch square pan lined with parchment or waxed paper.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- With a wet knife, cut the fudge into small squares.
(Updated from May 22, 2014)