While we prefer roasted garlic for our garlic bread or garlic toast, sometimes we have to settle for raw garlic. Since raw garlic is much more pungent than roasted, you need far less of it.
- 1 1-pound loaf French or Italian bread
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed through a garlic press
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley or 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Blend butter, parsley, garlic, and parmesan cheese together in a small bowl.
- Cut the bread in half horizontally.
- Spread the garlic mixture on the bread.
- Broil for 4 to 6 minutes or until the bread is light brown and crispy.
- How to Make Great Garlic Toast in About 15 Minutes
- How to Roast Garlic
Follow us. If you would like to follow us and receive more articles and offers, tell us where to send them.
Share this with your friends who love to cook and bake!