This garlic bread is the easiest you’ll ever make, and it’s even a perfect spread for a simple garlic toast made with leftover slices of bread. Spread, sprinkle, and toast– and your garlic bread is done. Even if you are multi-tasking, you’ll be done in ten minutes.
- 1 1-pound loaf French or Italian bread
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/3cup softened butter
- Slice the bread in vertical slices about 1 1/2 inches thick.
- Spread soft butter on each slice
- Sprinkle the slices with garlic salt and parsley
- Broil for 4 to 6 minutes or until the edges are crispy and the bread is light brown.
- How to Make Great Garlic Toast in About 15 Minutes
- How to Roast Garlic
Share this with your friends who love to cook and bake!