This is a quick and simple garlic bread made with a jar of artichoke tomato bruschetta, so it’s super quick, easy, and a bit different from your typical garlic bread.
- 1 1-pound loaf French or Italian bread
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 6 to 8 roasted garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 cups of Artichoke Tomato Bruschetta or to taste
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the bread in half diagonally and spread butter on both pieces. Grill in a pan or on a grill until toasted.
- Mash the garlic and mix it with the bruschetta. Spread the mixture onto grilled bread.
- Heat the bread in the oven just until warm.
- How to Make Great Garlic Toast in About 15 Minutes
- How to Roast Garlic
Follow us. If you would like to follow us and receive more articles and offers, tell us where to send them.
Share this with your friends who love to cook and bake!