If you love banana bread, these cinnamon chips will make it even more scrumptious!This is scrumptious bread. It takes the familiar taste of banana bread that we know and love, pumps up the flavor, and then dazzles the taste buds with a delicious burst of cinnamon in every bite.
- Best flavor! This is not your ordinary banana bread. It has an extra boost of banana flavor and a punch of cinnamon from the cinnamon chips.
- Sure to be a family favorite! This cinnamon chip banana bread is so tasty and so easy to make. You’ll find it hard to go back to those plain banana bread recipes.
- So versatile! You can use this recipe to make banana PB&J sandwiches, banana bread french toast, and more. The options are endless.
- It only gets better! Like most quick breads, this cinnamon chip banana bread will only improve after being refrigerated overnight.
The Best Banana Bread You’ll Find
What Makes This the Best Banana Bread?It’s the flavor! It’s got the most banana flavor and the best cinnamon flavor and will leave you craving more. Everyone loves banana bread. But we’ve found that it’s hard to get enough flavor with only bananas. This banana bread recipe has the strongest flavor punch that we’ve found with an extra touch of banana flavoring Baker’s note: We performed several tests on which banana freshness brought the greatest punch of flavor, and we found that letting the banana ripen even beyond the point of browning brought out that banana flavor that we love.
The Cinnamon Chips
Besides the extra banana flavor, the key ingredient in this cinnamon chip banana bread is the pop of cinnamon that you never knew you needed. The cinnamon chips in this cinnamon chip banana bread provide a delectable burst of cinnamon in every bite and will leave you craving for more.
Cinnamon Chip Banana Bread RecipeIngredients:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Korintje cassia ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups ripe mashed bananas (about 2 large bananas)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons Marsden and Bathe banana flavor or equal
- 1 cup cinnamon chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan medium loaf pan by greasing the pan well and flouring it or lining it with parchment paper.
- Stir the flour so that it is not packed but light and fluffy. Then spoon the lightened flour into a measuring cup. You will need 1 1/2 cups.
- Add the oats, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon to the flour in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the mashed bananas, melted butter, sugar, eggs, and banana flavor together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and combine.
- Gently fold in the cinnamon chips and nuts.
- Scrape the batter into the loaf pan and bake for fifty to fifty-five minutes or until the bread tests done with a skewer or toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf.
- Place the pan on a cooling rack. After five minutes, remove the loaf from the pan and continue cooling on a wire rack.