Grilled chicken makes a wonderful sandwich wrap. Load it up as you like. The chipotle ranch spread gives it some zip, really improves the sandwich.
- grilled chicken breast, seasoned and cut into 2-inch strips
- provolone cheese
- thinly sliced red bell pepper, each slice cut in half
- romaine lettuce
- slices of tomato
- thinly sliced sweet yellow onions
- chipotle ranch spread
- spinach tortillas
(Note: If you heat the tortilla for ten to fifteen seconds in the microwave before making the wrap it will be much easier to work with and they will stay together better after the wrap is rolled.)
- Spread the chipotle spread lightly on the tortilla.
- Place romaine lettuce on top of the spread. Add the cheese and chicken. Add the remaining ingredients in your order of choice.
- To fold the wrap, fold in the sides of the tortilla and then roll from the bottom up. Cut the wraps in half.
(Updated from May 12, 2014)