What else would you like to make with your marmalade?
From Marmalade Cookies to Chinese Chicken to Egg Rolls, get our Marmalade Recipe Collection, six recipes that your family will love includes the “Quickest and Easiest Marmalade Recipe on the Planet.”
Just tell us where to send your collection.
Get your collection! It’s under construction. We’ll send it to you once completed!
Fabulous Orange Marmalade Recipe
These are made from our vanilla bean cake mix. Each mix will make four loaves in pans three inches wide by five inches long for cakes about 3 1/2 x 6 inches. Cut these in one-inch slices for 24 servings from one mix.
Set the oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- Substitute orange juice for the water. Mix the vanilla bean baby cake batter according to package instructions.
- Fill the four pans half full. Distributeone cup of marmaladeon top of the batter.
- Distribute the rest of the batter over the filling equally in each pan.
- Hold a silicone spatula close to vertical and drag it through the batter in each pan to make colored swirls through the batter.
- Bake the little cakes for 30 to 32 minutes. Place them on a rack to cool.
Different size pans will require different baking times.
Add filling for both color and flavor, to taste. The filling will thin the icing to a drizzling capacity.
Slice the cakes before icing them. Slather with marmalade glaze before pulling the slices apart. (We slice the cakes before icing to get neater slices.)
Make a marmalade glaze as follows:
Heat 1/3 cup marmalade until melted in the microwave, stirring once or twice. Whisk in 1/2 tablespoon butter while still warm. Add 1/4 cup powdered sugar and stir until well combined
Click for the recipe for orange marmalade.