Strawberry Cheesecake Brownies
Make Strawberry Shortcake Brownies.
Add fresh sliced strawberries and whipped cream. Consider Orange Cloud Whipped Cream. Orange and chocolate is a surprisingly delightful combination.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Brownie mix (choose from seven) or a blondie mix (choose from five)
- Strawberry flavor
- Meringue powder (slows melting of your whipped cream)
- Dessert sauce, chocolate, caramel or other
- Chocolate Curls
STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE WHIPPED CREAM
Consider this as a colorful topping for any strawberry dessert. It’s also a nice alternative to whipped cream in fruit salads calling for whipped cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 drops deep pink Americolor food color gel or equal (optional)
- 1 teaspoon strawberry flavor
- Place the sugar and cream cheese in the bowl of your stand-type mixer. Beat until the sugar is creamed through the cream cheese into a soft, consistent mixture.
- Add the cream, color, and flavor. Beat until soft peaks form.
Notes: Whipped cream will melt as it sits, especially if not refrigerated. A tablespoon of meringue powder per cup of whipping cream will help it hold up. Whipped cream can be whipped again to revive it.