Chubby Cherry Brownies
Top your brownies with Chubby Cherry Topping  and French Vanilla Whipped Cream.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Brownie mix  (choose from seven) or a blondie mix  (choose from five)
- French Vanilla flavor 
- Meringue powder  (slows melting of your whipped cream)
- Dessert sauce , chocolate, caramel or other
FRENCH VANILLA WHIPPED CREAM
You can make this with or without the cream cheese. The cream cheese will help stabilize the whipped cream so that it does not melt as quickly.
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon French vanilla  flavor
- Place the sugar and cream cheese in the bowl of your stand-type mixer. Beat until the sugar is creamed through the cream cheese into a soft, consistent mixture.
- Add the cream, color, and flavor. Beat until soft peaks form.
Notes: Whipped cream will melt as it sits, especially if not refrigerated. A tablespoon of meringue powder  per cup of whipping cream will help it hold up. Whipped cream can be whipped again to revive it.