Here’s what you’ll need:
- Brownie mix (choose from seven) or a blondie mix (choose from five)
- Caramel flavor
- Meringue powder (slows melting of your whipped cream)
- Dessert sauce, chocolate, caramel or other
CARAMEL NUT WHIPPED CREAM
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon caramel flavor
- 1/3 cup salted snacking nuts, chopped
- Whip the cream, sugar, and flavor together in your stand-type mixer with a whip attachment.
- Continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the nuts.
Notes: Whipped cream will melt as it sits, especially if not refrigerated. A tablespoon of meringue powder per cup of whipping cream will help it hold up. Whipped cream can be whipped again to revive it.