A cheesecake bar is an excellent way to feed a crowd something special without a lot of work. They are easy to mix up. You can usually double the recipe and still mix them in your stand-type mixer. You can bake two at a time in your oven. Each large cheesecake should make 12 servings.
- You can make toppings out of any fruit. The strawberry topping is likely to go quickest so make twice as much. Raspberry will be the next most popular.
- People really like cherry pie filling on a cheesecake. Buy a couple cans.
- Buy spray cans of whipped cream. Set them on the table and let people spray their own.
- Add a couple small bowls of chopped nuts.
- Make a gluten free cheesecake for those who can’t eat wheat.
- Keep the cheesecakes and toppings in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve—both for food safety purposes and because a well-chilled cheesecake tastes better.