It’s easy to make cheesy oven fries and other variations of fries and potato chips—simply take the basic recipe and add cheese, spices, or powdered flavors to your chips and fries. We’ll give you the basic recipe and make some suggestions to get you started.
- Cheesy oven fries. Sprinkle grated cheddar on the fries just as they come from the oven. A little paprika or pepper will provide some extra flavor.
- Cheesy home fries. Sprinkle the grated cheddar on your home fries while they are steaming hot and just placed on the serving platter. (If you stir the cheese into the potatoes, the moisture from the cheese will soften the crispy character of home fries.)
- Rosemary fries or chips. Sprinkle on crushed rosemary.
- Thyme fries or chips. Sprinkle on crushed thyme.
- Italian fries or chips. Sprinkle on an Italian seasoning blend.
- Taco fries or chips. Sprinkle on a Mexican seasoning blend.
- Sour cream dill fries or chips. Dust your fries or chips with sour cream powder and sprinkle with dill weed.
- Mashed Potato Salads and How to Make Them
- How to Make Maple Bacon Cupcakes
- How to Bake the Perfect Cheesecake
- How to Make Homemade Burger Buns with a Mix
- Provolone Steak with Sweet Potato Hash Browns Recipe
- How to Make Easy Pigs in a Blanket with a Bread Mix
- How to Make Stuffed Pork Chops (with Recipes)
- The Easiest Way to Make Southern-Style Biscuits and Gravy
- Nine Ways to Make Stuffed Burgers
Follow us.If you would like to follow us and receive more articles and offers,tell us where to send them.
Share this with your friends who love to cook and bake!