1 thin pizza crust, baked
1 cup bean dip or refried beans
1/2 pound ground beef, seasoned with taco seasoning
1/2 cup red onions, diced
1/2 cup black olives, sliced
1/2 cup red bell peppers, diced
3/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
1/4 cup taco sauce or salsa
1 1/2 cup cheddar-jack cheese, grated
1 tablespoon taco seasoning
1 1/2 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
2 medium or 4 small tomatoes, sliced 1/8 inch
1 cup sour cream
sliced olives (optional for garnish)
sliced green onions (optional for garnish)
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread the bean onion dip evenly on the prebaked crust. Arrange the meat and vegetables, layering them evenly on the crust. Drizzle the vegetables with the taco sauce. Spread the cheese over the top of the pizza. Sprinkle with the taco seasoning.
- Bake just until the cheese melts and is bubbly, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cover with lettuce, tomatoes and dallops of sour cream.
- Sprinkle olives and green onions on the top for garnish.
- Serve warm.
- What Should You Buy—a Pizza Stone or a Pizza Pan?
Join us at the “How to Bake Cooking Club” for more like this.
Learn more at the “Pizza Resource Center.“
Follow us.If you would like to follow us and receive more articles and offers,tell us where to send them.
Share this with your friends who love to cook and bake!