Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
1. Form the pizza dough per package of recipe directions. Let it rest for ten minutes.
2. Spread Alfredo sauce over the formed crust.
3. Thaw the spinach in the microwave and press the water from the spinach. Dry it on paper towels. Spread it over the pizza. Season with pizza spice. Cover with mozzarella.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until the crust is done and the cheese is bubbly.
- What Should You Buy—a Pizza Stone or a Pizza Pan?
Join us at the “How to Bake Cooking Club” for more like this.
Follow us.If you would like to follow us and receive more articles and offers,tell us where to send them.
Share this with your friends who love to cook and bake!