https://www.preparedpantry.com/south-of-the-border-mexican-and-taco-seasoning-large-family-size-1.aspxYou can cook the chicken on patio or on the stovetop. Season the chicken with your favorite Southwest blend or taco seasoning or choose one of ours: South of the Border Spice Blend.
The dressing is very simple made with cider vinegar and sugar.
2 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts
4 slices bacon
1 bunch spinach greens, washed
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
2/3 cup cider vinegar
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 tomato, thinly sliced
- Season the chicken with Southwest chicken and cook over the grill or on the stovetop.
- Cook the bacon in the microwave until crisp and break into pieces.
- Place the spinach greens on four plates. Arrange onion and red pepper slices on the spinach. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Slice the cooked chicken breasts and place one half breast on each plate.
- Mix the vinegar and sugar together until the sugar is dissolved. Drizzle over the salads. Garnish each plate with a tomato slice or two.