1 pizza crust mix or recipe made per directions
1/2 pound Italian sausage
2 medium-sized new red potatoes
1 large clove of garlic
1/4 cup olive oil
1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup Asiago cheese
Italian spices as desired
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
1. Form the pizza dough into a pizza crust. Let it rest for ten minutes.
2. Sauté the sausage and crumble into pieces. Using a mandolin or other kitchen tool, cut the potato into slices 1/8-inch thick.
3. Mince the garlic and mix it with two tablespoons of the olive oil. Spread the mixture over the crust.
4. Spread the cooked sausage and raw potato slices over the pizza.
5. Sprinkle the cheeses evenly over the crust. Add the Italian spice. Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the toppings.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until the crust is baked and the cheeses are bubbly.