You can cook the chicken on patio or on the stovetop. Season the chicken with your favorite Southwest blend or taco seasoning or choose our South of the Border Spice Blend.
The dressing is very simple made with cider vinegar and sugar.
2 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts
4 slices bacon
1 bunch spinach greens, washed
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
2/3 cup cider vinegar
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 tomato, thinly sliced
- Season the chicken with Southwest chicken and cook over the grill or on the stovetop.
- Cook the bacon in the microwave until crisp and break into pieces.
- Place the spinach greens on four plates. Arrange onion and red pepper slices on the spinach. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Slice the cooked chicken breasts and place one half breast on each plate.
- Mix the vinegar and sugar together until the sugar is dissolved. Drizzle over the salads. Garnish each plate with a tomato slice or two.