1 White Cake Mix
Ingredients for cake mix
1 Cup Raspberry Tidbits
1 1/2 teaspoons raspberry flavor
1 to 1 1/2 cup Raspberry Pastry Filling
1 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 /2 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 stick (12 tablespoons) of butter, softened
1/8 teaspoon salt
White Chocolate Chips, chopped, for decoration
- Mix cake mix according to package directions.
- Add raspberry tidbits and raspberry flavor to the cake mix.
- Prepare two 9″ round cakes according to package directions and baking times.
- In a separate bowl, melt the white chocolate in the microwave, heating only for 20 seconds at a time until smooth.
- Sift the powdered sugar into a medium bowl. Stir in the milk and vanilla. Add the butter and salt and beat until smooth. Stir in the white chocolate.
- Once the cakes have cooled, place one on a plate. Spread the pastry filling on the top of the cake. Place the 2nd cake on top of the pastry filling.
- Spread the frosting on the cakes with an offset icing spatula until evenly covered and smooth. Decorate as desired. We used our Deluxe Cookie and Cake Decorating Set.
- Sprinkle the top of each cake with some chopped white chocolate chips (optional).