This is a great banana nut bread recipe with banana flavor concentrate  added. It was a good recipe before added the flavor but the flavor makes it better.
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 3/4 cups ripe mashed banana
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup plain yogurt (not low fat)
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3 large egg yolks
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon banana flavor concentrate 
1 cup pecan or walnut pieces 
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the mashed banana, sugar, yogurt, vegetable oil, egg yolks, vanilla, and banana flavor together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir just until the ingredients are mixed well. Fold in the nuts.
- Spoon the batter into a well-greased and floured 9 x 5 loaf pan. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes at 350 degrees or until it tests done with toothpick.
- Let sit for five minutes in the pan on a rack and then remove the loaf from the pan and place on a rack to completely cool. For the best flavor, wrap tightly in foil or plastic and store overnight in the refrigerator.