You can make these pumpkin pancakes with a mix or with your favorite recipe. We used our Buttermilk Pancake mix so we had pumpkin buttermilk pancakes. We’re sure that these would be great with our Country Wheat Pancakes also.
IngredientsThe recipe that follows makes six large pancakes. If you are cooking for a family, double or triple the recipe.
1. In a medium bowl, mix the pancake mix and spices together.
2. In another bowl, whisk the egg and the brown sugar together. Stir in the oil, the pumpkin, and most of the water.
3. Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir with a spatula until just combined adding more water to obtain the right consistency.
Serve hot with maple syrup.
Perfect Pancakes deserve great syrups. Discover the Best
The Prepared Pantry offers a great selection of gourmet pancake mixes:
- Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- Baked Apple Pancake Mix
- Gingerbread Pancake Mix
- Country Wheat Pancake Mix
- Mayan Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix
- Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix
- Cinnamon Chip Pancake Mix
- Raspberry Sour Cream Pancake Mix
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancake Mix
- Texas Corn Cakes