Use these chocolate crêpes just as you would regular bananas. They are particularly good with bananas or berries. Try them with an almond filling.
3/4 cup plus one tablespoon all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons cocoa
1 1/2 cups milk
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 pinch salt
- Sift the flour and cocoa into a medium bowl. Make a well in the center.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, and salt. Add to the flour and whip to a smooth batter. Refrigerate the batter for two hours.
- Heat a nine-inch crêpe pan on medium high heat. Brush with butter.
- Measure batter into the hot pan. Immediately tilt and rotate the pan so that the batter covers the bottom of the pan in a thin layer.
- Cook until bubbles appear and the bottom of the crêpe is cooked.
- Use a pallet knife or thin, sturdy spatula to turn the crêpe. Cook the second side for about thirty seconds, not as long as the first side.
Remove the crêpe to a sheet of parchment paper or waxed paper and repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Berry Vanilla Custard Crepes 
- Coconut Mango Paradise Crêpes 
- Cherry Jam Cream Cheese Crêpes 
Join us at the “How to Bake Cooking Club.” 
Follow us. If you would like to follow us and receive more articles and offers, tell us where to send them. 
Share this with your friends who love to cook and bake!