You can have lunch on the table in 15 minutes with Mini-Pannekoeken. Of course, you can fill them with whatever you like but we’ll show you a super quick and easy lunch.
Three easy steps—with six minutes prep!
- Mix and bake the Baby Dutch Babies.
- Prep the filling. Use your choice of vegetables and meats.
- Assemble. Place the cooked vegetables and/or meat in the warm Baby Dutch Babies. Top them with a white sauce or cheese sauce.
Veggie Alfredo Mini-Pannekoeken
While you can fill your babies with whatever you like, this is super quick with frozen mixed vegetables and a jar of Alfredo sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix 2 eggs, 1/2 cup milk, and 1/2 cup mix together.
- Put a dab of butter in each cup of a six cup jumbo muffin pan. Put the pan in the oven to heat and melt the butter.
- Divide the batter between the six cups.
- Bake for nine to ten minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
- While the Dutch babies are baking, heat mixed frozen vegetables of your choice in the microwave. Drain and pat dry with a paper towel. Heat the jar of Alfredo sauce.
- When done, remove the Dutch babies to a wire rack. Place heated vegetables in each and spoon hot Alfredo sauce over the top. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve immediately.
Join us at the “How to Bake Cooking Club.”
Free How to Bake E-book: Learn the art and science of baking with our free “How to Bake” E-book. With 445 pages, you will learn the techniques the pros use. Just tell us where to send it.
Follow us. If you would like to follow us and receive more articles and offers, let us know here.
Share this with your friends who love to cook and bake!