- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of flour (all purpose)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Beat the eggs until light and fluffy and add the milk.
- Gradually add flour, salt and sugar.
- Heat plett pan slowly to medium heat and brush with melted butter.
- Stir batter well. There should be no lumps.
- Add 1 tablespoon of batter into each indentation. Cook until golden brown.
- Serve with lingonberry jam or your favorite jam or syrup.
- Top with powdered sugar & whipped cream.
Top with fresh, sliced strawberries and vanilla cream syrup.
Banana Pecan Pletts
Add a scoop of pecan pieces (as desired) and top with banana slices and cinnamon cream syrup.
Add 1/4 cup of cocoa powder and reduce the flour by 1/4 cup (your total amount of flour would be 1 1/4 cup.)
Add a teaspoon of your favorite “warm” flavor: vanilla, caramel, brown sugar, butterscotch, butter rum, or others.