This is another great pizza. With spinach, feta, olives, and garlic, this is reminiscent of fine Greek food. This spinach and feta cheese pizza recipe has only a touch of garlic with one clove. If you are a garlic lover, use two or even three cloves. For the marina sauce, you can make your own or buy spaghetti sauce from the grocery store. Be sure and drain the spinach well.
- 1 15-inch pizza crust made from a recipe or from a pizza crust mix
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup cooked and chopped spinach (either fresh or frozen) and well drained
- 1/3 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Make the pizza crust as directed on the package or in the recipe.
- Prepare a 15-inch pizza pan by lightly greasing it and sprinkling it with corn meal or semolina flour or use a baking stone dusted with corn meal or semolina flour.
- When the pizza dough is ready for the toppings, spread the marina sauce and the finely chopped garlic on the pizza dough.
- Spread half the cheese over the sauce.
- Spread the well-drained spinach and olives over the pizza, and the rest of the cheeses over the top.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the crust is brown and the cheeses are bubbly. Serve hot.
Makes one 15-inch pizza.