There’s so much you can do with this potato, ham, and cheese quiche. We included bell peppers in this one, but you can use corn or any of your favorite vegetables. Check out the additional resources below to see how to make any quiche you can imagine.
- 1 pie crust shell
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups half and half
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup ham, diced
- 1/2 cup cubed new potatoes, sautéed until nearly cooked
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced and sautéed until nearly cooked
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place the oven rack on the lower 1/3.
- From the crust in a nine-inch pan, preferably a silver or light colored pan.
- Whisk together the eggs, half and half, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in the ham, cooked vegetables, and grated cheese. Pour the filling into the unbaked pie shell.
- Bake until the internal temperature of the filling is at least 165 degrees but not more than 185 degrees (about 45 minutes).
Complete Culinary School without Tuition!
Learn the art and science of baking with our free “How to Bake” ebook. With 453 pages, you will learn the techniques the pros use.
Join us at the “How to Bake Cooking School.”
Follow us. If you would like to follow us and receive more articles and offers, tell us where to send them.
Share this with your friends who love to cook and bake!