This is a great wrap for summer. It’s light and refreshing, healthy and flavorful. This is a great wrap for a picnic or a lunch in the shade at the park.
- tuna packed in water, drained
- diced celery
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper
- provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- cucumbers, thinly sliced
- tomato basil tortilla
(Note: If you heat the tortilla for ten to fifteen seconds in the microwave before making the wrap it will be much easier to work with and they will stay together better after the wrap is rolled.)
- Mix the tuna, celery, onion powder, and mayonnaise together to make a tuna salad filling.
- Spread the filling on the tortilla. Add a slice or two of provolone cheese. Layer with cucumbers and sprouts.
- To fold the wrap, fold in the sides of the tortilla and then roll from the bottom up. Cut the wraps in half.