- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- dash of freshly ground black pepper or white pepper
- 1 cup corn or canola oil
- 1 hard cooked egg, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red beets
- 1/2 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- Dissolve the salt in the vinegar.
- Add the pepper.
- Add the oil, onion, chopped egg, garlic, red beets, and parsley and whisk or shake.
Note: The egg and beets should be chopped so fine that the dressing is almost creamy and only red and white flecks remain. You may wish to pulse the dressing in your blender to.