We love seafood and so really enjoy this quiche. It’s a simple affair and you can use the seafood of your choice—cook shrimp, crab, or fish.
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup cooked seafood, like shrimp or crab, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 single pie crust
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Make the crust according to package or recipe directions. Form the crust in a 9-inch pie pan, preferably a stainless steel pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs until blended. Add the seafood, parsley, half and half, grated cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the filling into crust and bake for 45 minutes or until the quiche tests done. The quiche is baked when a thermometer inserted in the center of the pie reads 170 degrees.
- Corn and Cheddar Quiche
- New Potato, Ham and Cheddar Quiche
- Turkey and Broccoli Quiche
- Broccoli, Corn, and Red Bell Pepper Quiche
- Quiche Lorraine
- Apple, Bacon, and Cheddar Quiche
- Mushroom Quiche
- Spinach and Swiss Quiche
- Spinach, Bacon, and Swiss Quiche
Join us at the “How to Bake Cooking School.”
Follow us. If you would like to follow us and receive more articles and offers, tell us where to send them.
Share this with your friends who love to cook and bake!